Memberships [ 2 ] [+]
Activity Stream [+]
- - Comment Posted Distributed teams performance - how to increase it?
- - Voted on Idea : Using Complexity to Accelerate Higher Consciousness
- - Voted on Idea : How do we go from vision to validated learning?
- - Voted on Idea : Pitch(es) and Propositions
- - Comment Posted Pitch(es) and Propositions
- - Voted on Idea : Convincing the management on the need for change
- - Voted on Idea : Management and corporate culture hacking
- - Voted on Idea : Beyond Consulting & interorganisational change
- - Vote receive : Stoosian Emergent Organizational Practices from the wild
- - Vote receive : Stoosian leadership skills
Ideas Contributed [ 2 ] [+]
Leading "learning networks of individuals" is different from leading traditional organizitions, and it requires different skills. Over the years, I've found a couple of skills from different sources that I found transformed the way I show up and work both in my own organization and with clients. I would love to share the skills I found particularly helpful, and also to hear from you which ones you would add. Perhaps ...more »
To implement the stoosian idea of management, we need new management practices. I'm refraining from using the term "best practices", because there is no such thing in a complex environment - we continuously need to reinvent and adapt them. At it-agile, we continuously experiment on how to run a company in an even more self-organized way. See http://stefanroock.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/it-agile-state-of-play/ for a ...more »